Friday, July 20, 2012

Bulging Disc Leads to Writing and Tweeting

MRI showing bulge pressing on my nerve.
 I've got a bulging disc in my spine which is pressing against the nerve root.  So my sciatic nerve causes severe pain to shoot down my leg when I get up or down from a sitting or laying position.  I'm going for daily treatment by a local physical therapist and praying that my back heals.  Right now, getting in and out of a car is difficult and I can't lift anything over 1 kilogram.  That makes my work tough.

So, after doing stretches and exercises, I put some ointment on my back and was laying around and thinking.  I talked to someone today who's planning to write a book on discipleship.  I thought I might have some things to say that others would be interested in on the topic. So I think I'll write some of my thoughts out on a blog and see if they develop enough that I could make a book out of it.  What I'd really like to do is see how much interest there would be in my thoughts.  So, I'm going to see what kind of feedback I get.

In order to get feedback, I want to let people know what I'm writing and when I've written some.  So I've set up a twitter account.  In fact I've set up a hootsuite account. (I figure if John Piper's using it that I can try it too.)  That way, I can post to facebook, twitter and linked in all at once.

So follow me on twitter.  My twitter account is @jeffinindia.  Click
.



1 comment:

SEslick said...

I'd definitely like to hear what you have to say on the subject!